Saturday, April 14, 2012

TCM Film Festival 2012


Hello Everyone-
I hope you're having a wonderful spring!
I have been going to screenings at the TCM Film Festival, once again... Just returned from the screening of Casablanca at Grauman's Chinese Theater. It was the 70th Anniversary renovated edition. I'll definitely post about the festival and the screenings as soon as I finish attending!

If you're at the Festival, please post a comment or tweet at me @alexis_morrell on twitter.

You can also follow the festival @tcmfilmfest

"Here's looking at you kid..."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell