Thursday, August 26, 2010

Real Life = Not Enough Blogging or Ingrid Bergman


Hi everyone.
So I finally just finished the TCM Classic Film Festival video!
I will be posting it shortly (it's mixing right now!)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been receiving your suggestions for reading, your ideas for posts and your own personal writing... I'm just SWAMPED with work right now.
2nd semester of Film School is a crazy time!

Anyway- a suggestion I have is that you write up whatever you want submitted for a post, send it to my email ingridbergmanfilms@gmail.com and I can post it (after, of course proof reading... gotta protect myself and the blog).
I know I owe a lot of posts... and I will get to them... it's just going to take some time this fall!

I hope to put up some posts on Ingrid's birthday.
Feel free to comment or remind me that you've sent me emails -- my brain is mush!

Enjoy the new TCM Video!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell