Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Casablanca Parodies

I have realized that the posts I've made today have all revolved around Casablanca. This is assuming everyone has seen it since you're here @ Ingrid Bergman Life and Films.
I want to now point you in the direction of Casablanca parodies that I have found on the internet. Feel free to point me in the direction of any other ones you know about, please! :)












These are all pretty ridiculous, but I think they're funny and related to the theme of the day. Lol.
Enjoy, lightheartedly.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell