Sunday, September 13, 2009

Working on a Major Post



Hi everyone-
I'm working on a major post for Adam Had Four Sons. This will include a minute by minute (the votes were in!) and a historical context courtesy of imdb.com, google and various Ingrid Bergman auto-bio and biographies. I've been away all weekend and things are kind of busy, but as soon as I finish it, it should be a doozie (especially for a B-film). Lol.
Can't wait to share it with you-- plus this gives plenty of time to order it off of amazon.com to know what the post is about.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell