Saturday, September 26, 2009

Donate Button- No Obligation



Hi everyone.
So this might seem lame, but I'm just trying to use all of my resources here... bare with me.
I have added a "Donate" button on the side bar. This is kind of like if I ran an "Ingrid Bergman Themed Car Wash" --that is if the website were a team or event and Pay Pal was the car wash.

I have decided to put this up as a fund raiser for school. I will be going to University of Southern California's School of Cinematic Arts for an M.F.A. in Film/Television Production, in January. I am trying to make my dreams come true, my dreams of making films, and it is largely inspired by Ingrid and all of you.

You keep my classic film love alive and well with comments, conversation, contribution, promotion, and of course all of your general love of the genre (as more than just "old movies").
I'm not trying to run a scam or hit anyone up here--please know this. I am just exploring all options and putting it out there.
Please keep returning, even if you don't donate. I still want feedback!

Thanks for your time,
Alexis

PS
I'm almost done the Adam Had Four Sons post, I promise release soon!!!

2 comments:

Lolita of the Classics said...

If I was rich I would donate!
I'm hoping of going to film school this Spring, I hope we both get our dreams to come true!

Alexis said...

Where are you looking to go?! I hope you get in and yes dreams are coming true for all of us!!! :)

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell