Sunday, October 18, 2009

Casablanca It Is!

Votes are in.
Votes are counted.
It's Casablanca by a mile! Lol.

I will get to working on the play by play as soon as I can. I am working right now on attempting to save the high school that I attended--it's in danger of closing. So after the meeting this coming Thursday I should be able to start working on the movie! I'm excited. I like Casablanca a lot, it's a monumental film, but it also has a lot of history that makes it miraculous that we consider it so fantastic. Wait until you read what Ingrid had to say about it. :)

Thanks for your votes and your readership!
Alexis

4 comments:

Kinga said...

:D:D:D

I knew it would be Casablanca :D

good luck on your work for your high school ;)
xxx

Lauren said...

Hi-
I wasn't sure if you recieved my e-mail regarding my Ingrid Painting.
Here is the link to the video of me painting, Ingrid.
Hope you enjoy!
Lauren Sarantopulos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfVdn0uqvE

Anonymous said...

Hi,I only recently'discovered' IB among my grams stuff and I fell inlove with right there and then ,while watching Notorious.I'm only 16. My friends think I'm crazy because I love her. I think she was just magical and had the talent to make any movie a classic with her timeless beauty adn overpowering presents. I think casa rocks. Love your blog.

Alexis said...

To the last post-16 year old Anonymous- I'm so glad you're among us Ingrid fans! Please feel free to make an avatar and follow the blog! There are so many Classic Film/Ingrid fans out there just waiting to converse with you!
Thanks for your post!

Lauren-
I'm working on a post about your video! Thanks :) The Painting looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Kinga-
Thanks for the luck! I'll let you know how it goes!!! :) You always rock!

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell