Monday, October 5, 2009

Ingrid Halloween Costume

Kate-Gabrielle over at Silents and Talkies has posted an entry full of Classic-Film-actress inspired halloween costumes!
I love them all, but of course, I'm now sad that I didn't choose to be Ingrid for Oct. 31st! The outfits are cute enough to wear any day. Thanks for sharing this with me Kate-Gabrielle.
Be sure to follow her blog and follow her on Twitter too (@Kate-Gabrielle)! She makes awesome flapper drawings and art! :)
PS
If you're wondering, I'm being Dr. Temperance Brennan from "Bones" for Halloween! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell