Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Last Fiesta Videos


So, though this isn't very Ingrid based, I just wanted to share a little video I recently made that is a part of my last mission video with the FiestaMovement.
This is just a part of my mission 6 video, but I worked arduously on it and think it stands pretty well on its own.
Just a quick story about it...
I was showing Julia, age 3, my video as I was in the process of making it. She picked up the tiny mimobot car and said "Make it go like that." Then put it in the drawer and waited. Though I was a little bit sad that I couldn't make fantasy real in real life, I was really excited to make her think that it could happen and that the video was believable, even if just in a child's eyes.
It was a cool moment, and just another reason to become a filmmaker and love film.
Loving film= something we all have in common!
:)
So here it is--please let me know what you think!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell