Sunday, February 21, 2010

TCM Poster Mock-ups


Recenlty, on tumblr, (If you're not following my page yet there, here's a link to INGRID BERGMAN FILMS TUMBLR) these "TCM posters" have been going around.

They are hilariously funny!

María, from Daisies and Buttercups (Be sure to follow her as well! She posts marvelous pictures of Ingrid), suggested we need to see some Ingrid posters like this.
Now, I'd say, we should suggest this to TCM, but I think it would be more fun if everyone came up with their own version of the poster (but in the same style and humor of the orignials) and make them Ingrid Bergman/ Ingrid Bergman film related.
What do you say? Shall we do this much like the logo contest?
Who's in?
If you want to do this, leave a comment and we'll get this party started--polls, rules, posts, etc!

Here are examples of the TCM posters:

3 comments:

Loes said...

Hahaha, these posters are absolutely GENIUS. :D Love it, and would also love to see what other classic moviefans come up with! Ps. Honoured to see my logo up! yay :D

Danielle Crepaldi Carvalho said...

I loved the posters! Sad I'm not a computer expert to do some of them myself!...

Danielle Crepaldi Carvalho said...

By the way, I made a sort of a documentary on "Intermezzo" (1939) for a contest on youtube. You may want to take a look at it (I warn you I narrated it and I'm not a native speaker of English...). I tried to compare the two versions of the picture and Ingrid's 1st trip to Hollywood as well. I'd like to know your opinion on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-WE6134SUA

Kisses
Danielle

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell