Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ingrid Bergman Official Page



I don't know if everyone is aware, but there is an Official Ingrid Bergman website. I'm not it (shedding a single tear), but it's worth checking out!
They aren't always up to date with updates, but they do post things about Ingrid as well as the rest of her family. There are links to other sites and I'm working on having my blog linked to them.
I was disappointed with the page last spring, I checked and it hadn't been updated in a year. It was sad to see that Ingrid's memory was, yes, still being upheld, but that it was being run by a company who wasn't investing any time. It was actually one of the major motivations toward creating this blog. This fall, however, I saw a piece on 60 Minutes about the company who manages her page, CMG Worldwide, about celebrities making money after they've died. It was interesting, and I wish I could find it online, but haven't had any luck, and it was what triggered me to check her page again. They updated it! I'm sure they did it because they knew the 60 Minutes piece would draw an audience to the pages, but it got the job done. I just hope they keep it up and don't let Ingrid's estate pay for them to sit around and let it coast. She would never have liked that!
Well just like Ingrid, I am "a train on a track" so I must get back to my hectic life of producing a film! I acted in one the other day-- got to play a bitch! -- Kept "WWIBD?" in my brain (as well as "WWMTMD?")-- you know "What Would Ingrid Bergman Do?" It was fun!
Hope everyone is doing well! We have 69 followers now! YAY!

Ingridly love,
Alexis

PS If you want to see Ingrid's official page... click here--> INGRID BERGMAN RULES!

1 comment:

Loes said...

http://writingsofaclassicfilmfan.blogspot.com/2010/04/award.html :D

&I hope you're gonna get linked to that site! (:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell