Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Popping In


Hello Readers-
Sorry I've been a phantom of the blog these past months. I've been crazy busy with school. I hope to have some fantastic posts when things slow down. I am actually attempting to read a dissertation written by a NC State Professor about Ingrid and Roberto Rossellini. One of our fellow readers/fans wrote me about it and I'm trying to get enough info for a really juicy post!
I'll have some downtime after the semester and will hopefully give you more detailed Ingrid posts and maybe someday attempt to play by play Casablanca. LOL.
Hope you're all doing well. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you're up to!
I watched Notorious! last night, and like always-- Fell in love with the film AGAIN! :)
Ingridly Love,
Alexis

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell