Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TCM Film Festival



I wanted to see if anyone is going to the TCM Film Festival coming up on April 22-25? I am going to go, and DEFINITELY going to see Casablanca on Friday night.
If anyone is also going to the festival, let me know! We can perhaps meet and greet there. I'm most likely going to bring a camera and take pictures and video for the blog!! :) So we can all feel like we get a piece of the action.

If you are going to the festival- please send me an email or leave a comment! Hope to see some of you there! :)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Lucky! I thought it was too expensive and was sad locals didn't get some sort of discount, lol. Have fun, I can't wait to read about it!

Alexis said...

My school is giving a %50 discount to 30 people. I'm hoping to get one of those tickets!!! Keep your fingers crossed! Otherwise- I'll probably try and get individual showtime tix. You might be able to do that... which would most likely be less expensive.

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell