Friday, January 29, 2010

100 Free Classic Films Everyone Should See

A representative from a blog emailed me this:

Hi Alexis,

I am representing (Associatesdegree.com), and I wanted to let you know that we just launched a post that we think you would be interested in reading and hopefully passing along to your readers. “100 Free Classic Films Everyone Should See” can be found by clicking on the following link, which will direct you to our blog at (http://www.associatesdegree.com/2010/01/28/100-free-classic-films-everyone-should-see/).

Thanks so much for your time!

Jesse Young

So I thought I'd pass it on to you... feel free to check it out. Looks pretty cool!
Hoepfully I'll have more time to post Ingrid things soon! If you want up to the minute Ingrid stuff follow my tumblr or twitter (@alexis_morrell) thanks :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell