Saturday, August 15, 2009

TCM Classic Film Union


I don't know about you all but I'm slightly addicted to TCM CFU. I mean, it's a fantastic way to meet tons of classic film fans, find out what's going on on TCM and promote blogging!

I'd like to talk about a few people I've come in contact with via the CFU.
  • "AliciaHuberman"- Now obviously this name is an instant hit! Nothing like finding another Notorious fan lurking about CFU! Alicia... has a blog that, I think, everyone should check out. Go to http://kittenbiscuits.dreamwidth.org and read about classic film, film and opinion. AH loves classic film, the 40s, slapstick, and tons of other genres and wants the blog to be a forum for discussion and insight.
  • "Jonavo"...if you look up this screen name you will find a hilarious picture of Jon and Ingrid. Jon has replaced Humphrey Bogart's face with his own. This drew me in immediately-- you should all become his friends on CFU, just for that.
  • "Veejay"- Veejay has reminded me that adding a ton of friends can be problematic if you don't pay attention to them. This is a good point. I want to be able to talk to the general CFU crowd, but due to the slow uploading pages and sometimes the abundance of messages and profile comments--it catches up to you! Though this is a good point-- I am trying my best. Veejay has a grand assortment of friends and is a good friend to have when on CFU. Connections. Connections.
My list of friends has grown, and I'm hoping that this will help all of the blogs that I interact with on here. Hopefully we can all catch a few eyes and get some new classic film fans hooked to our styles!
So here's for all of you bloggers I know are on CFU-- Let's get our blogs noticed by people who LOVE classic film! --if I haven't friended you--leave a comment with your SN!
  • "Notoriousdreamteam"
  • "KateGabrielle"
  • "RupertAlistair"
  • "Caliana"
My SN on CFU is "IngridBergmanFan" and I would love for you to be part of my network there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell