Sunday, August 9, 2009

TCM Thread

I've posted a new topic of conversation (to try and get us all readers) on TCM.com

Hello everyone-
I just wanted to make you aware of the blog that write dedicated to Ingrid Bergman. I am in a ring of classic movie blogs and if anyone is interested in reading it, please visit
I would love for you to read, comment, inform me, discuss or contribute to our community and to my blog. I love classic film and I am a filmmaker--so all are welcome and encouraged!

Ingridly love to all TCM fans! :)
Alexis

PS
don't forget to friend each other on the TCM Union!! :)

Feel free to visit the topic/thread if you like or direct your TCM Union friends to the post. This may help all of us get some sweet readership--anything to help the classic film community!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell