Thursday, August 6, 2009

KINGA RULES!!

Kinga has sent me a copy of A Matter of Time! I'm incredibly grateful for this outreach and generosity. I haven't been able to locate this film and Kinga had a copy, made a copy and sent it to me duty free! The DVD works and I am just now beginning to watch this film for the first time in English! I had seen clips in Italian, but this is fantastic to finally get to see it as it was filmed and as Ingrid worked on it.
Though I am aware that this film wasn't well received and that it's probably going to be pretty silly, I am still pumped. I also can't wait to see Isabella in her premier as well as Ingrid Isotta's makeup job!

I'll let you know what I think about the film itself later--after I finish watching it!

Thanks again to your devoted readership...and kindness!

<3

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell