Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alfred Hitchcock Geek



I have found a community for classic film lovers... with the help of a newly found friend, Joel Gunz. He is a writer... well you know what... if you want to know about him, go to his page!!

Joel has created a new favorite hangout, Alfred Hitchcock Geek. This page is dedicated to all things Hitchcock and has tenticles that reach into the general Classic film fan world. I have found other people out there who are equally obsessed with the genre and enjoy bringing it into their daily lives.

Joel's page is well articulated and has some great pictures as well. He links to various sites that include video, pictures, history, trivia, etc.

I thoroughly enjoy his pages and I suggest that you check them out! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell