Sunday, March 15, 2009

The First

Ingrid Bergman

Since this is the first post, I will explain my purposed of making a blog dedicated to the life and work of Ingrid Bergman. It is simple, she is my hero. She is my inspiration and favorite person in Classic film. I have always loved classic film stars, but Ingrid takes the cake. She was talented, beautiful, smart, articulate and not afraid to just be who she was, regardless of circumstances.

If you are not familiar with Ingrid, here are some pages to get you started:


IMDB
www.ingridbergman.org
Wikipedia

I will be posting about Ingrid's life and films. I will analyze the films, relate them to my life, recent events or various other social constructions throughout her career, Hollywood, history, film and the present. I will also provide links to other Ingrid pages as well as pictures for everyone to see!


If you have any questions or comments please let me know... I would love to know what you want to know!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
An avid Ingrid Bergman fan, I am a student of her life and work as well as film, filmmaking and Classic Film in general. I have my M.F.A. in TV/Film Production from USC School of Cinematic Arts and have been making a living in the business they call show. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @alexis_morrell